When: Saturday May 3rd 9am – 1pm
Where: 9807 NE HWY 99, Vancouver, WA(Behind Cascade View Auto Body)
Hazel Dell Public Market, located on the SE corner of hwy 99 and 99th st, is hosting its first annual “Beltane Festival: Garden art and plant sale” on Saturday May 3rd. We will be celebrating Irish heritage as we open up the market to nurseries and artists who will have everything you need to get your garden planted and art-astic. Food vendors and community organizations, kid-friendly games and food heritage presentations, garden design experts and D.B. Cooper will be present to make this a must join event in the heart of Hazel Dell.
We are seeking:
· Artists looking to capture springs garden fever and sell their outdoor art.
· Nursery/farmer vendors to sell Hanging baskets, annual veggie crops, perennial edibles and herbs
· $15.00 booth fee. (collect day of)
· No ATM available on-site.
· Set-up begins 7:30 am.
· Spaces allotted for 10’x10’ tents (add a second space at a discount)
· Must stay till festival ends.
· Must provide own canopy, table and chair.
· Canopies MUST be weighted with at least 25 pounds per leg and MUST NOT be tied down with guy wires or weights outside of the canopy
· Make requests for power or water when registering for event.(limited access)
· We will have a garden art demonstration artist designed by a landscape designer. If you would like your artwork highlighted in the garden art demonstration garden, please let us know ahead of time
Particularly seeking vendors with:
· Affordable art to put in the garden.
· Hanging baskets
· Annual veggie crops
· Perennial edibles and herbs
For more info or to RSVP contact Warren Neth firstname.lastname@example.org 360-771-1296.